Monday, November 10, 2014

Northern Lights

Styling a Sorrelli necklace as a headpiece/tiara to compliment my fancy yet super simple braided hairstyle!
Sometimes jewelry is just begging to be worn in your hair!
I think that the style of these Northern Lights earrings is one of my favorites! 
My mom has the same pair in RoseWater and I LOVE them!!!
Also one of my favorite blog photo shoots ever I'll post the link in case you haven't seen it! >>Mysteria<<

Both of the colors and styles will be available at the SORRELLI trunk show at The Bead Garden of Bonifay.
The show will be November 21 and 22 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
There will be drawings for jewelry but you must stop by to put your name in the pot!
Of course the Sorrelli pieces will be on sale 20-50% OFF so stopping in for a little shopping is a must!!!
For more info click the link Event Page!

I hope to see you there! 
xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: My tripod and a I!

No comments:

Post a Comment