Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Almost There.










I Love my family and as cliché as it sounds, They grow up so fast!!!
My Cousin is graduating from high school next year and while her family is visiting us for the summer we did a few senior portraits!
In no time at all she will be graduating.
The question isn't, "is she ready for the world?" but "Is the world ready for her?".

While I was putting on her makeup before the shoot we were talking about life and love and I told her that I didn't really believe in soul mates.
I told her instead I believe in many people that you can have a strong connection with and a love for.
But I take it back!
I believe that your soul mates are the ones you are born with, your family, the people who drive you crazy but you wouldn't want to be without them.
We are loud when we get together and our schedules revolve around mealtimes.
We love unconditionally and we laugh at each other's corny jokes.
Without my family I am not myself.

xoxo
Piper Arielle

Photos by: Piper



No comments:

Post a Comment